Welcome to HomeTrust Bank!
On January 1, 2017, TriSummit Bank legally merged into HomeTrust Bank. HomeTrust Bank is a regional community bank, with a proud heritage of commitment to the communities we serve. Check this resource center frequently, as we will be updating this page with more information to help make this a smooth and easy transition.
What you need to know right now
- During the weekend of March 10–12, TriSummit Bank systems will be converted to HomeTrust Bank systems, and all accounts will be converted to HomeTrust Bank accounts.
- Most account numbers will not change. However, if your account number is subject to change, we will work with you to ensure a smooth transition.
- Your TriSummit Bank Online Banking profile will be moved to HomeTrust Bank. You do not need to create a new profile.
- All online services will be taken offline during conversion weekend, becoming available again Monday, March 13 at 9:00 a.m. (EST).
- If you have a TriSummit Bank Debit Card, this card will be replaced by a HomeTrust Bank Debit Card. You will receive instructions regarding card activation and first date of use.
Shared values & greater resources
As a HomeTrust Bank customer, you can continue to count on the same personal service you know. With $2.8 billion in assets and locations across Tennessee, North Carolina, South Carolina and Virginia, you will benefit from HomeTrust Bank’s investment in technology and sophisticated banking services, as well as the convenience of a larger banking network.
Submit your questions through our secure form and a HomeTrust Bank Customer Care team member will contact you within one business day. You may also call our Customer Care team at 800.627.1632. Customer Care is available:
- Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
We look forward to serving you!