Use your Debit or Credit Card on Apple Pay®, Android PayTM, and Samsung Pay®.
Your phone is a part of your life: texting, social media, checking your HomeTrust Bank accounts, and much more. Now you can use your debit or credit card from HomeTrust with Apple Pay, Android Pay, and Samsung Pay to easily and securely pay for purchases too1!
Use your mobile phone to pay for purchases both online and at any of the millions of retail locations that accept mobile payments. Just look for the “contactless card” symbol, and tap to pay!
Your debit or credit card number is not stored nor used when paying with Apple Pay, Android Pay, or Samsung Pay, making it less susceptible to breaches. Rather than your actual card number, a unique “token” number is generated for that specific transaction, and only used once.
Mobile payments are still covered by the same HomeTrust security that protects your debit or credit card.
Get started now
- Download the app from Google Play.
- Once downloaded, open the Android Pay app.
- Tap “add a new card.” If you have a card already associated with your Google account, it may already be loaded!
- Follow the steps on the screen.
- You may be asked to verify your card.
- You can also learn more on Google’s Android Pay website.
1. Third party data, messaging and internet service provider fees may apply.
Apple Pay is a registered trademark of Apple Inc. Android Pay is a trademark of Google Inc. Samsung Pay is a registered trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.