Build It. Buy it. Improve it.
Are you in search of a home loan to build, buy or improve your home? The HomeTrust team is here to help.
Contact one of our knowledgeable mortgage experts and learn more about traditional financing options, construction-permanent loans, home equity loans or home equity lines of credit. We'll walk you through the entire process, step-by-step.
Types of Home Mortgages
If you are building your home, a Construction-Permanent Loan funds the construction AND provides permanent financing - with just one simple closing!
- One-time closing
- Quick loan processing
- 95% financing available
- Flexible disbursement schedule
- Flexible mortgage terms available
- Do-it-Yourself construction allowed, up to 80%
- Interest-only mortgage payments during construction
Buying a home doesn't have to be stressful; it can be exciting and satisfying when you have the right support in your corner. Our home loan experts will answer all of your mortgage questions and help you find the perfect loan program to suit your needs.
Borrowers meeting certain qualifications can be eligible for a mortgage with:
- Minimum or no down payment options
- Low closing costs
- No down payment required for USDA loans
- Fixed rates and adjustable rate loans available for up to 30-year terms
- Assistance funds available for down payments and closing costs
A home equity loan or home equity line of credit can be used to finance home renovations and pay for other major life expenses. Use the equity in your home for debt consolidation or to save for the future:
- Begin that home-improvement project you've been dreaming about
- Be prepared to pay for college tuition
- Start planning that vacation you deserve
We want to help you build a BETTER future.
All loans and lines of credit are subject to credit approval.