Online Security Protection for Business
At HomeTrust Bank, your security is our top priority. That’s why we have partnered with Trusteer, a leading expert in financial security, to offer Trusteer Rapport online fraud protection software. This software is customized to protect your accounts – at no cost to you.
Click here to learn more about Trusteer Rapport
The Trusteer Rapport
Trusteer’s innovative technology picks up where conventional security software fails. From the moment it is installed, Trusteer Rapport protects your device and mitigates financial malware infections. Trusteer also communicates with HomeTrust Bank, allowing the bank to take immediate action against changes in the threat landscape. This is why HomeTrust Bank has chosen to partner with Trusteer to offer you the best protection against financial fraud.
How Trusteer Rapport protects:
- Removes existing financial malware from your computer immediately
- Prevents future malware infections
- Protects credentials and personal information from key-logging and screen capturing attempts
- Stops phishing attacks from stealing credentials and data
- Notifies HomeTrust Bank of any threat activity to further drive fraud prevention
Benefits to you and your business:
- Easy to install: Installation takes only a few seconds, no need to restart your computer or configure program
- Compact: Trusteer Rapport is a small piece of software that won’t slow down the computer or interfere with other applications
- Automatic: Nothing for you to do, as updates are done in the background
- Free: Provided at no cost for business customers of HomeTrust Bank
Trusteer Rapport YouTube Videos:
What do I need to do to download Trusteer Rapport?
- When an authorized user of your company logs in to Business Banking Online, a Trusteer Rapport “Download Now” button will appear and the user will be asked to download Trusteer Rapport.
- Once the “Download Now” button is clicked, the software will download within seconds and work in the background to protect your accounts.
- Or access directly by clicking here.
We’re pleased to offer you and your business this protection against financial fraud and encourage you to take advantage of this benefit.
For questions or comments, please contact HomeTrust eBanking Support at 800.627.1632 (toll free), Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m., Saturday 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.