HomeTrust Bank’s Treasury Services* help organize all your account activity, manage cash flow, and simplify collection and disbursement of funds. Our Treasury Services Managers guide you through the process so you have exactly what you need to succeed with your business banking.
Once your online account is established, find tools and downloads in our Treasury Services Customer Resource Center.
Business Connect, our online business banking system, is an easy-to-use tool to improve your workflow.
- Access services anywhere with Internet access
- Review transactions securely every day
- Reconcile accounts as often as you need
- Control multi-user access by defining individual security levels
Increase efficiency, lower debt, improve interest-earning potential
- Loan Sweep advance funds to cover shortfalls
- Zero Balance Accounts lets you set a target dollar balance or set to zero balance each day
Use our electronic payments and wire transfers for fast, secure payments.
- ACH provides electronic payments to employees, customers, and business partners
- Wire Transfers help you transfer funds in the US or internationally quickly and securely
Take control with these great services that help you manage account status and cash flow.
- Automated Clearinghouse (ACH) Services provide a safe, reliable alternative to checks, provide control of payment, and speed up collections
- Remote Deposit Capture lets you digitally scan checks and deposit when it’s best for you
- Electronic Bill Payment Delivery Services means you can electronically receive incoming payments from any online bill pay provider
SAGE Payroll Services
- Improve payroll accuracy; reduce payroll costs with this flexible service
- Full-Service or Self-Service plans are available
Fraud Prevention, Risk Mitigation Services
Add extra security, help prevent fraud, and reduce risk.
- Blocks and filters help reduce unauthorized debit transactions
- With Positive Pay, we monitor checks for payment and alert you mis-matches
- Trusteer Rapport adds more security to your computer and protects against viruses and malware
*See fee schedule for pricing on Treasury Services.