Bank on BETTER convenience with Mobile Banking from HomeTrust. Our Mobile Banking services give you secure access to your checking, savings, and other accounts from your mobile device anytime, anywhere. Mobile Banking is FREE* for all HomeTrust personal banking customers and will empower you to control your finances using your smartphone, cell phone or tablet.
Mobile Banking offers three ways for you to stay connected.
- Mobile App - Download our Mobile Banking App to your mobile device (iPhone, iPad, Android)
- Mobile Browser - Nothing to download, just bookmark the HomeTrust site from any mobile device connected to the internet
- SMS/Text Message - Send a text and receive account information (For all phones that offer text messaging)
*Standard data and messaging rates may apply.
With the HomeTrust Mobile App, depositing a check is as easy as taking a picture. Use the Mobile Deposit feature on our Mobile Banking App to take a photo of your check with your mobile device's camera. Then use the App to deposit the funds directly into your HomeTrust account.
Mobile Deposit is secure, easy and free**!
- Once your account is open for 30 days, look for the Deposits tab in your Mobile App.
- The Mobile Deposit daily limit is $2500. Whether you deposit 1 check or multiple items.
- If your Mobile Deposit is made by 7:00 pm, the first $200 will be available the next business day. All remaining funds will be available in 2 business days. Checks written from a HomeTrust Bank account will have all funds available the next business day.
Read our Mobile Deposit FAQs to learn more.
**Standard data and messaging rates may apply. Deposits may not be available for immediate withdrawal.
How to Get Started with Mobile Banking
Register for Mobile Banking through HomeTrust Online Banking.
When you register for Mobile Banking through Online Banking, you can choose which Mobile Services to use and which of your accounts you want to access.
During registration, we will send a text message with a unique activation code to verify the phone number. Enter the activation code to successfully register your phone. You will receive text messages to enroll in the applicable Mobile Banking services, based on which services you select.
If you have Mobile Banking QUESTIONS
- Read our Mobile Banking FAQS (Frequently Asked Questions)
- Watch video tutorials at our eBanking Learning Center
- Call our Customer Care Center toll-free at 800.627.1632 or Email Customer Care Center
- Talk to a customer service representative at your local HomeTrust Bank office.
For more Mobile Banking help, or to ask questions about any of our other convenient eBanking services: including eStatements, Online Banking and Online Bill Pay, please contact the HomeTrust Customer Care Center, available Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. and Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.